This blog is intended to be a way for me to take notice of the great things in life and to share those great things.

Friday, December 17, 2010

What Brings People Together


I got a smile on my face when I read my friend's post on Facebook this morning: Hey, Happy Coach! Just thought I'd share: Coffee made me super happy today. I ran into the store cause I was out of coffee, and left with a free mocha. I had a huge smile on my face!

First, I'd LOVE to be a happy coach - it's like being a teacher - your students believe you hold all that information, when a lot of times you are just faking it! My coaching of happiness right now is about par with that!

Second, knowing that coffee has made someone else happy makes me happy! I only wish Sydney, my friend who made the comment, and I could easily get together for a cup of coffee - ah, that would be true happiness!

*I noticed I have used a plethora (using that word makes me happy) of exclamation points...a sign that this post is truly suppose to be read with happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment