This blog is intended to be a way for me to take notice of the great things in life and to share those great things.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

10,000 Steps

First, that is not me in the photo - but it is how I wear my pedometer each day and how I strut my stuff! It might seem weird to post about how a pedometer makes me happy, but what it is that makes me happy is seeing how active I can be and knowing how little it takes to make the 10,000 step mark each day.

When I feel down I want to grab the nearest box of Hostess products and drown my sorrows in cream filled chocolate wonder, but this last year I've worked really hard to lose weight and being active is the key. I will always love food and I do not believe deprivation in that department works, so I do not deprive myself, I just kick it up a notch in the physical activity department. Wearing a pedometer reminds me to get up and get moving and when I do that I am oh-so-very-very-happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment