This blog is intended to be a way for me to take notice of the great things in life and to share those great things.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Talents of Others

This beautiful scarf was made by my friend, Charlotte, and was for sale on Etsy - and the perfect gift for my sister-in-law in Alaska. Buying it brought me great happiness because its beauty reminds me of my beautiful sister-in-law and by purchasing it, I get to support someone I really admire! Also, I would love to be able to knit and crochet, a goal of mine for 2011, but so far every attempt has been disastrous.

Charlotte's items can be seen on Etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/salutationscrochet

1 comment:

  1. This blog is a great idea!

    On another note, I'm so glad you like the scarf, and I really appreciate the link back to my shop. (every little bit helps!)

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete