This blog is intended to be a way for me to take notice of the great things in life and to share those great things.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

And he had a messy desk...

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

I love this quote because it reminds me that by making small changes in our lives we can reap very significant results. When I was younger I thought we had to make huge, sweeping changes in order to improve or just alter our lives. I now know that in order to make lasting changes we need only to incorporate little bits of new pieces into our lives.

This blog is an attempt to make a slight difference in my life. I take about 5 - 10 minutes each day to post something, something that makes me smile. In the scheme of things and the time I have, it's not a big deal, but in how I look at things, it is a big deal!

The second image, of Einstein's desk, makes me feel better about the state of my space - messy, cluttered, but obviously the sign of genius! :)





3 comments: