This blog is intended to be a way for me to take notice of the great things in life and to share those great things.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Legal Addiction

Ok, terrible photograph, but I will get better at this!

I suppose it's a bit of a false happiness I get from my addiction to coffee, but it is happiness nonetheless. I associate coffee with the slow waking up that I prefer over the rushed hurry, hurry that sometimes takes over the rest of my day. I purposely get up at least an hour before my family to enjoy my coffee with the computer (my other addiction!). I leisurely sip it and as I get to the end of my second mug, I realize it is time to make a more productive dent into the day.

The smell of coffee, the warmth of coffee and the decadence of fancy coffee drinks which I sometimes indulge in make my world just a wee bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment