This blog is intended to be a way for me to take notice of the great things in life and to share those great things.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Seeking Sunshine Any Place I Can Get It!


I have to put this out there - the past few days have been tough. I've felt really down, missing Utah so much it hurts and dreading the fact that I will be living in Michigan for a long time. These things make it hard to find something to be happy about...hard, but of course not impossible.

On Saturday I picked up Little Miss Sunshine, one of my all-time favorite movies. I watched it yesterday and just as I'd hoped, I laughed out loud! There are so many parts of this movie that I love, but really just the escape from reality that this film offers is what I needed...and the van door falling off, well, that's definitely happy inducing!

No comments:

Post a Comment