This blog is intended to be a way for me to take notice of the great things in life and to share those great things.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Approaching...


Ok, just posting this photo made me smile! Valentine's Day is actually my favorite holiday - I love having a day to express love. Sure, it's a bit cheesy and a total Hallmark holiday and yes, when one is without a romantic partner it can be a bit depressing, but for some reason I love seeing all the pink and red hearts, the flowers, the candy, the little cards kids exchange.

So during this very dreary Michigan winter I will look forward to whatever lies ahead that can bring some hope for happiness and with it being just a little over 2 weeks away, I think it is time to break out the crafting tools and make some homemade Valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment