This blog is intended to be a way for me to take notice of the great things in life and to share those great things.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Checklist!


I have so much for which to be happy (ha, I do not like to end sentences with prepositions...!).

  • Pulling up Facebook this morning and finding myself tagged by my friend Brooke - who posted beautiful pics of Logan, including one of our old house. Love you Brooke!
  • Having a wonderful, full of laughter, conversation with my little sister the other day - who came into this world 33 years ago on January 25. My own daughter came into this world 11 years ago on January 25.
  • Seeing Sophie perform last night with part of the Jackson Public Schools orchestra. My daughter, a cellist! So proud of that kid, in so many ways.
  • Spending time with my husband yesterday morning - we had to take the car in for tire replacement and we ended up walking laps around the mall - loved it!
  • A sparkly cover of snow outside this morning - gives me pause while letting out the dogs in the freezing cold.
  • A beautiful moon last night - seen through the trees behind our home. Lovely.
And the knowledge that today is holding all kinds of moments for which I will find happiness, because I am looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment