This blog is intended to be a way for me to take notice of the great things in life and to share those great things.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Burst of Happiness


I had been eating the same Kashi cereal for a really long time, but when I went to the store to restock, they were out! Hubby suggested Island Vanilla and I was skeptical, I don't usually like these shredded wheat type things, but oh, it's been heavenly!

I am a huge texture person - when I eat food it has to taste good and the texture has to be pleasing. What I love about this cereal is how the milk works its way into the pieces and bursts out, just a little bit, into my mouth. Ahhhhh.

Speaking of texture and food - I've decided that chocolate chip cookie dough, made from scratch, has a really pleasing texture if whipped up right. Another happy inducing food experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment