This blog is intended to be a way for me to take notice of the great things in life and to share those great things.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Purpose

I do not know the child in the photograph, but what a great expression!

Getting up in the morning with no place to go is often a very happy-inducing feeling, but this morning I was all too ready to get up (ok, I hit snooze twice) and to have somewhere to go. I feel happy to go back to work. I love my job working at my daughter's school and it's been a great 2 weeks off, but having a routine is also great. I feel lucky to have a job that brings me such joy and to be around people, the students, who are so full of life and energy and the desire to live with great abandon!!!

To me, happiness is feeling needed and having a purpose - it's what gets me up in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment