This blog is intended to be a way for me to take notice of the great things in life and to share those great things.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Dog Days

I wish I'd had my camera with me yesterday, because the image I saw made me laugh, laugh, laugh!

We were driving through the neighborhood and a man was walking his 2 dogs - both boxer types, very strong in appearance, a bit intimidating until I saw that one...

had a stuffed doll doggie toy in its mouth! Yes, a security blanket of sorts that obviously had to be taken on the walk. Oh, the face of that pooch - such a sweet face carrying that doll. I so hope I run into them when out walking and that I'll get a chance to hear this dog's story.

So no image of doll-carrying dog, but the image I did find is quite fabulous too, and shows the pure joy dogs can feel. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment