This blog is intended to be a way for me to take notice of the great things in life and to share those great things.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Exercise = Happiness!


Sophie took this photo of me this morning - I felt so happy, so calm after a great workout. My little sister has started a running program, the one I did last year, and she emails me of her progress. This email exchange has gotten me back into working out and even though I couldn't run today (Steve had an early appointment, can't leave Soph home alone), I got 22 minutes on the stairs with Mamma Mia on in the background - it was fabulous!!

Feeling good, feeling energetic and feeling happy!

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture - blue is totally your color Heather. :) I love your smile. Exercise makes me happy too - I'm so glad that I'm back. But I do get frustrated that I'm so far below what I used to be able to do. I need to focus more on the positive.

    ReplyDelete